HELPFUL INFO READ THIS TOO
Mystery Dungeons are strange places where the fabric of reality becomes wrinkled, creating an ever-shifting space that repeats itself for a certain amount of time. Wild Pokemon live in these places, as they are difficult for outsiders to navigate and can draw in prey while keeping their homes safe from intruders. They are rather dangerous places, filled with traps and hazards, but many dungeons have had treasure stashed in their deepest points long ago.
Explorers are Pokemon who brave the dungeons in search of these precious items and amazing sights, seeking adventure and wonder in some of the most awe-inspiring places that nature and Pokemon have created.
Dungeons are made up of "floors", or systems of tunnels and chambers that rearrange themselves periodically. Explorers seek out stable points in the dungeon where they can move from one floor to another, working through the number of shifts required to reach a dungeon's endpoint. These stable points are often marked by stair-shaped statues, carved by Pokemon to mark the places where one can figuratively descend deeper into the dungeon.
Some dungeons have traps
set up in the wider, rectangular chambers, which have various effects.
Pokemon recover HP gradually while walking through dungeons.
Make sure to not get too hungry in a dungeon! If a Pokemon becomes famished, their HP will drop one point for every step they take! Eat food items such as Apples to keep your Belly full.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO KNOW:
- Oran Berry : Restores a lot of HP.
- Cheri Berry : Cures Paralysis.
- Chesto Berry : Cures Sleep.
- Pecha Berry : Cures Poison.
- Rawst Berry : Cures Burns.
- Aspear Berry : Cures Freezing.
- Heal Seed : Cures all status ailments.
- Reviver Seed : Automatically cures a Pokemon that faints, then turns into a Plain Seed.
- Plain Seed : Does nothing, but fills the Belly a little.
- Apple : Fills the Belly by about half.
- Big Apple : Fills the Belly fully.
- Gummis : Raise a Pokemon's IQ, enabling them to use IQ Skills.
- Iron Thorn/Silver Spike/Stick : Items that can be thrown in a straight line to hit the enemy.
- Geo Pebble/Gravelerock : Items that can be thrown to explode upon hitting an enemy.List of Wonder OrbsList of scarvesList of glassesList of SeedsList of throwing items